Cloud computing, and user expectations of access from anywhere have led to the breakdown of the corporate IT perimeter. Yet security is more important than ever, and organizations worldwide have to meet growing regulatory requirements.
Is it possible to have it all? Yes, through well-managed identity, effective access controls, automated governance controls, and a risk-based approach to security.
In this webinar recording, Oxford Computer Group CEO Hugh Simpson-Wells draws on recent customer engagements to:
- Describe high-level business requirements, and the IT challenges that organizations are increasingly facing
- - Demonstrate how technologies such as Azure AD Connect, MIM and Saviynt can be deployed to provide secure and effective solutions
You'll benefit from this webinar if you:
- Have on-premises AD and are considering deploying Azure AD
- Have Office 365 and wish to integrate it with your on-premises AD
- Have on-premises legacy applications that are not integrated with your users’ cloud experience